General field trip information:
Make sure you always use a 2021-2022 Field Trip Payment Slip to pay for field trips! Click here to print a payment slip.
Every effort has been made to book events that your family will enjoy!
If ages are posted, these are suggestions in many cases but whole families are welcome. Some of the field trips do have a minimum age requirement, please see the field trip descriptions for this information.
- Children under 2 are free if they sit in a parents lap for any performance.
- Several of the venues offer additional programming that is worth checking into.
- Please mark your calendars with the payment deadline dates and event dates.
- Payment deadlines are based on the vendors schedule for payments due.
You must pay for your reservations/tickets by check, cash will not be accepted. Please write in the memo the performance you are paying for. Make checks payable to Eagle’s Nest. Do not forget to include your completed payment slip.
- If payment is not received by the deadline date you will lose your space, NO exceptions!
If you cannot attend a field trip that you have paid for, it will be your responsibility to give or sell your spaces to another EN family. Please notify Jessica Jackson or Kelli Yarbrough of any changes at ENCHEAFieldTrips@yahoo.com
Tickets are issued for Philips Arena, Fox Theater performances and Stone Mountain Pow Wow; all others are reservations, no tickets.
Some events do have limited spaces and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Please remember that your space is not reserved until your payment has been received. We will do our best to send email reminders through the Eagle’s Nest Yahoo Group.
- It is vitally important that you arrive at the location 30 minutes before the scheduled event time. In many cases our group cannot check in until the whole group is assembled.
- *IMPORTANT* Mask policies – Mask policies are different for each performance and location. Please ask if you are not sure about the policy BEFORE signing up. These policies are put in place by the vendor (not ENCHEA); therefore they are not negotiable. Please do not sign up for a field trip if you do not agree to abide by the mask policies.
Any questions or concerns can be sent to Jessica Jackson or Kelli Yarbrough.
Payments can be given to Kelli Yarbrough on Thursdays at Crossroads Church or mailed to her at:
10526 Hwy 100
Hogansville, GA 30230