General field trip information:
Make sure you always use a 2018-2019 Field Trip Payment Slip to pay for field trips! Click here to print a payment slip.
Every effort has been made to book events that your family will enjoy!
If ages are posted, these are suggestions in many cases but whole families are welcome. Some of the field trips do have a minimum age requirement, please see the field trip descriptions for this information.
- Children under 2 are free if they sit in a parents lap for any performance.
- Several of the venues offer additional programming that is worth checking into.
- Please mark your calendars with the payment deadline dates and event dates.
- Payment deadlines are based on the vendors schedule for payments due.
You must pay for your reservations/tickets by check, cash will not be accepted. Please write in the memo the performance you are paying for. Make checks payable to Eagle’s Nest. Do not forget to include your completed payment slip.
- If payment is not received by the deadline date you will lose your space, NO exceptions!
If you cannot attend a field trip that you have paid for, it will be your responsibility to give or sell your spaces to another EN family. Please notify Jessica Jackson of any changes at ENCHEAFieldTrips@yahoo.com
Tickets are issued for Philips Arena and Fox Theater performances and Stone Mountain Pow Wow; all others are reservations, no tickets.
If you are a family that participates in Explorers on Tuesdays at Royal Baptist Church, please feel free to give your payment slip and payment to Jessica or place in the field trip folder. Some events do have limited spaces and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. Please remember that your space is not reserved until your payment has been received. We will do our best to send reminders through the Eagle’s Nest Yahoo Group.
- It is vitally important that you arrive at the location 30 minutes before the scheduled event time. In many cases our group cannot check in until the whole group is assembled.
Any questions, comments, or payments, send to:
6344 GA Hwy 219
Franklin, GA 30217
The following field trip dates are firm unless otherwise canceled for lack of participation or the venue cancels, in which case you will be notified. Any new field trip offerings will be posted on the Eagle’s Nest Yahoo Group.
Homeschool Day Offerings
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before each performance.