Unique Challenges

Eagle’s Nest is dedicated to promoting a welcoming, loving, nurturing environment where all students will grow in their relationship with Jesus while assisting their families with the home education of their children. This includes the growing number of Eagle’s Nest families that are choosing to home educate children with medical, learning, developmental, and other challenges. Students with unique challenges are accepted into Eagle’s Nest programs on a case by case basis. In order to be successful, communication and parental involvement are essential. It is the policy of Eagle’s Nest for the parent of a student with unique challenges to contact the board and the director of the individual program before enrollment in an Eagle’s Nest program. Ensuring reasonable expectations, cooperation, and clear communication will enable success for the student, family, and everyone at Eagle’s Nest.