To get your kids pictures in their “grade level” in the yearbook, you must have their picture taken on EN Picture day. Whether you buy a package or not (and just pay the sitting fee), their picture will be in their grade with all the other kids in that grade.
- Please keep a look out for emails about EN Picture days (usually 2 separate days at Crossroads Church)
- We also hope to put these dates on the EN web calendar.
Prior year Yearbooks may be available for purchase. Please email Melynda Baldwin, email@example.com for details.
For Yearbook 2019/2020
- Round Up Special (That day only) $40
- July 1, 2019 – Dec. 31, 2019 $45
- After Jan 1, 2020 $50
- 2019-2020 Yearbook Order Form
- 2019-2020 Yearbook Upload Instructions
Directions to upload photos to Entourage Yearbooks
Dear EN Families, We are excited to be working with Entourage Yearbooks again this year. Picture upload if super easy. You can even import from Facebook. Please go in and look at the categories and submit photos for as many as possible. We would ask that you pick your best photo and upload, no more than two in the same category. Also, if you have a large family, consider taking photos together, such as Kids with Moms, Pets, Grands, Dads, etc., instead of a lot of individual pics where we have to choose which one to put in the yearbook. (If you don’t want anyone left out) This will make it easier when working on the pages for more families to be represented. We want to make this yearbook the best ever and we can’t do it without you and your fabulous photo’s!!!! If you have any questions, you may direct those to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To begin up loading:
Go to: www.entourageyearbooks.com
Find the Log In feature in the upper right hand corner and click.
User ID: ENCHEA2020
On the first page you will see Upload Photos, click on this.
1. Choose Category for your photo
2. Select the files from computer
4. Add caption with as much information as possible.
From FACEBOOK and Instagram there will be an icon for those. (just click on the icon)
1. Upload from which category, (mobile upload, cover photos, etc)
2. Deselect all then click the ones you would like to upload for each category
3. Select the category
4. Then click on the Import Facebook Photo’s
You will see your pictures come up on the screen.
5. Select edit and add your captions then save.